A plumber services
Our company a plumber provides a wide range of plumbing services to individuals and businesses. Our plumbers are qualified to work in all aspects of plumbing including electrics and building services to enable them to complete any type of plumber services.
When we commence a job to when we finish we always focus a big part on customer care, making sure we are clean and tidy in your property, making as little disturbance as possible.
Here is a summary of some of the services offered by a plumber:
Our core business here at a plumber is plumbing services, fixes and installations. You can call and have a qualified plumber working for you 24/7, we are here to help you around the clock. Here are some examples of our plumbing jobs:
- Plumbing fixes e.g. fixing a toilet or appliance
- Plumbing maintenance e.g. maintaining your central heating system
- Plumbing design and installation e.g. a new bathroom or kitchen or even an en-suite
- Bathroom or kitchen refurbishments including tiling and building works for superb finish
A plumber has a qualified team of CORGI Registered engineers and are specialists in central heating whenever you need a plumber. We carry out the following services as part of a plumber central heating services:
- Central heating repairs
- Central heating breakdowns
- Central heating fault finding and diagnostics
A plumber have a dedicated team of electricians that are NICEIC Registered, so they are qualified and experienced to deal with any electrical project when you employ us to complete a plumbing job.
We deal with a wide range of electrical installations and repairs as part of our plumber services which include fitting new sockets to complete electrical rewiring when needed. A plumber will be happy to receive your call when you need us in an emergency or for a planned installation.
A plumber specialises in helping you with your appliances whether you need help in any of the following:
- Appliance maintenance e.g. installing a new part for a washing machine, sink etc.
- Appliance fixes e.g. fixing a washing machine or dishwasher
- Appliance installations e.g. installing a new cooker or washing machine
Whatever you are unsure about just contact a plumber and we will give you the advice you need to repair your appliance.
Our carpentry team at a plumber are expert joiners and tradesman, creating the most bespoke designs for bathrooms as part of the plumber services. If you do need a total refurbishment of your bathroom or even minor repairs that require a skilled carpenter we have the solutions at a plumber.
Some of the work could include:
- Constructing a partition
- Making a bespoke design for your bathroom for aesthetic or structural purposes
- Bespoke carpentry
- General carpentry
A plumber can maintain, fix, repair and install any types of roofing structures. Our skilled team of experts all work together as part of your plumbing works to solve your plumbing needs in one place.
Here are some examples of roofing projects completed by a plumber:
- Fixing leaks in a roof or ceiling
- Refurbishing a roof that is damaged
- Installing a new roof
- Maintaining your roof protecting from all weather
- Maintaining and installing roofing materials e.g. flashing
We have a plumber that will fix, maintain or install drains on residential or commercial property. It doesn’t matter how big or small the job is, whether you need some new guttering to the installation of a completely new drainage system we are here to help.
Some examples of drainage that a plumber deals with includes:
- Unblocking drains
- Cleaning guttering
- Installing new guttering
- Installing new drains
When there needs to be small building works as part of a plumber services, you can rest assured that a plumber will have all of the skills and experience to complete all building repairs as part of your plumbing job.
A plumber will be able to:
- Build and construct internal or external walls as part of your plumbing project
- Complete any brick repairs and point the brickwork if needed
- Plaster walls for refurbishments of newly constructed walls
- Tile floors, level and screed or any aspect of flooring required
A plumber is available 24 /7 to help you with any plumbing emergencies. Whether you have a burst pipe to central heating breakdown. It doesnt matter what the problem is, if it is to do with plumbing you can contact us anytime and we will be with you as soon as possible to solve the problem.
Bathroom and kitchen installations
Our bathroom installations are first class at a plumber, with our expert teams working together you can benefit by having a skilled tradesman giving your bathroom the perfect finish in all areas including:
- Plumbing – all plumber services e.g. bath, shower and toilet
- Building – brick laying and plastering finishes
- electrics – electrical installations e.g. shower
- carpentry – bespoke bathroom structures
- project manager – plan and design with you for a totally bespoke finish
This is the benefit of working with a plumber because everything is inhouse, you will not need to employ seperate tradesmen to finish off your bathroom or kitchen once the plumbing has been installed. We have a qualified skilled team of professionals working together to complete any plumbing works you need us for.
We have dedicated project managers that will assess the works that need to be completed, keep you up to date on each stage of the works depending on the scale of the job. This is an essential part of our plumber services, where you can have a consultation with a specialist project manager at a plumber discussing all of your needs and wants.
Our aim is to detail everything in the plan of works that you require paying attention to detail, then showing you a works schedule and design plan before commencing the works so you have the perfect outcome working with a plumber.